InAmerica International Since 2010
InAmerica K-12 Application Consulting
Preparatory Programs Consulting for Top School Admission
The high-end VIP application program for top private primary and secondary schools in the United States is closely guided by the local application team in America with more than ten years of application experience from InAmerica. InAmerica is active in Boston, New York, Los Angeles and other areas of North America all year round. The company has rich and solid resources of an educational network, is familiar with the application process and enrollment demand, as well as the enrollment preference and characteristic of primary and secondary schools in the United States.
Top Private K12 School Application Consulting
According to the age characteristics of young students, the admission requirements and hidden standards of the top private schools in the United States, our application team will comprehensively improve all aspects, including academic level, learning potential, character quality, interview ability, personalized presentation and interview strategy of students. During the application process, our application team will carry out professional analysis and design of corresponding programs based on not only the characteristics of each student, but also the differences among schools that the student applies for, highlighting the best advantages and characteristics of students and avoiding the similarity with other applicants, so that the applicants can stand out and be admitted by their dream schools.
Elite Boarding School Application Consulting
The InAmerica local American team and overseas teams in Shanghai and Beijing provide 24-hour services. We make every effort to achieve the best communication between our families. We ensure the safety and help to solve problems of students' study and life in the United States, assisting students in applying to their favorite schools and obtaining the learning and growth opportunities to enter the top primary and secondary schools in the United States.
Heuristic Consulting Service for Application Planning “Discovering”
· Education experts from Columbia University develop exclusive and personalized system tests for students;
· Conducting a comprehensive evaluation based on the interview system of American private schools;
· Selecting schools with customer needs and objectives as the core, and comparing and analyzing all indicators in an all round way
Intensive Consulting Service for Application Enhancement “Improving”
· Enhancing the individual background of students, exploring the highlights of students, and giving full play to the best potential of students
· The American team guides the documents comprehensively and improves the students' thinking and skills of writing;
· One-to-one interview of students and stage training of interview to learn authentic oral expression and culture
Post Consulting Service for Application Follow-Up “Harvesting”
· Giving full play to the advantages of local resources, communicating with students as soon as possible, and accurately grasping the enrollment trend of the target school;
· Analyzing the matching degree between students and each admission school;
· Using the data of exclusive internal system to assist families in making final selection
Sustainable Consulting Service for Student Life “Enriching”
· Assisting students in their study and life in the United States, communicating with their parents regularly to report their school life, and helping them participate in the parent meeting of the school;
· Guiding and planning after-class learning and professional discipline planning tutors helping students adapt to their studies;
· Planning activities outside the school and recommending internship and scientific research of American high school and other high-quality resources.
Consulting Service Highlights
The Most Professional Consulting Level
Senior consultants once to be the admissions officer of top schools of InAmerica join the whole application process to help VIP customers to show the background advantages in detail, establish effective contact with the Admissions Office of the target school, and comprehensively improve the differentiated competitiveness to display the unique image of applicants in an all-round way.
Internship of Global Enterprises and Scientific Research Resources
Senior human resources experts and professors from top schools of InAmerica customize the internship of global famous enterprises, top summer school and scientific research resources of top schools for VIP students to improve the application background and provided highly valuable recommendation letters and certificates for VIP students.
Customized Program Greatly Improving the
Comprehensive Background of Applicant
InAmerica provide students with the strongest team and channel resources, combining students' personal interests and talents to design and hold personal exhibitions, exclusive concerts, photography works and other exclusive activities to enhance the soft background of students. The exclusive internship of famous enterprises and scientific research projects of top schools make the applicants of InAmerica stand out from numerous other applicants, so as to win the favor of target schools.
InAmerica's team firmly believes in developing an international tutoring system that explores the best concepts in Sino-American culture and education and constantly strives to be the most insightful and influential education experts in their respective fields.
As leaders in elite education, we believe that “reflection matters,” and we know that every seed we plant with our students has the potential to grow into a prosperous tree. We work hard to safeguard this educational promise and to guide our students toward fruitful and fulfilling lives.
Senior K12/Boarding Consultant
Senior K12/Boarding Consultant
Education Consultant since 2009
MS.ED University of Pennsylvania
Admissions Officer Consulting Team
Graduate from New York University
Previously Admission Officer at New York University
Work with Admissions at Cornell University
Senior K-12 Education Consultant
Senior K-12 Education Consultant
MBA Marketing Concentration at Montclair State University
Over ten years of experience in American K-12 application
Former Admissions Consultant
Graduate from Northwestern University
Previously Admissions Officer at Northwestern University
Previously Director of Admissions at The Johns Hopkins University
39% of students from first tier cities (Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Macao) in China
18% of students from Singapore, Canada, Australia and other countries (Chinese immigrants)
21% of students from other cities and regions in China
22% of students from America (mainly Chinese families)
48% of students from international schools in China
12% of students from ordinary high schools (including international classes of ordinary high schools, bilingual classes, etc.)
26% of students from private schools of immigrant countries (including the United States)
14% of students from public schools in immigrant countries (including the United States)
100% successful application
50% get offers of top 30 schools
90% get offers of top 50 schools
60% of students from top schools in the United States / China and other countries and regions
80% of students with SSAT 75%+ ／ISEE 7+
80% of students getting top 20% in academic performance
90% of students having outstanding interest and talents of over 5 years